Was Wikipedia sagt

Suchergebnisse

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 7. September 2017

Gaspar Statement

I know that this case has been discussed to death on here, but a Google search tells me that the following has only had a passing reference here once or twice, and has never been the subject of a full thread. I'm guessing that most people here are familiar with the McCann case, but if not here's a quick TLDR: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
Madeleine was on holiday from the UK with her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, her younger twin siblings, and a group of family friends and their children. She and the twins had been left asleep at 20:30 in the ground-floor apartment, while the McCanns and friends dined in a restaurant 50 metres (160 ft) away.[5] The parents checked on the children throughout the evening, until Madeleine's mother discovered she was missing at 22:00.
Shortly after Madeleine's disappearance, two friends of the McCanns made statements to the Leicestershire Police indicating that they had previously suspected David Payne, one of the "Tapas nine," of being a pedophile:
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id236.html
We spent a week on holidays, however, the MCCANN family and the PAYNE family stayed for two weeks. I think that Tara and Stuart, and their two children, also stayed for just one week.
Two or three days had gone by, all of us staying in Majorca where, in general terms, we had fun (Page 3) with our children. Possibly around the fourth or fifth day abroad, I remember an incident that stayed recorded in my head. I say this in this way, because I have thought many times about the incident that I am about to describe.
One night, on holidays, the adults, that is, the couples that I mentioned, were on a patio outside of the house where we were staying. We had been eating and drinking.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

MI5, Politiker - Alle vor Ort

fsdfsfsdfsdfsdf

Ffffff